❗️Here are best care practices and safety information for taking good care of your battery and following safety precautions:
- Do not immerse or submerge the battery in water or any other liquids and prevent it from getting wet.
- Do not use or charge the battery under high temperatures.
- Do not allow the battery near a fire.
- Do not disassemble the battery.
- Do not touch/short circuit the positive and negative terminals of the battery.
- Store the battery inside in a dry, safe environment.
- For long term storage, keep the battery at around ~50% charged, and check on the battery once a month. If necessary, charge the battery back to approximately 50% partial charge state every month or two while not using your battery.
- When storing your battery, make sure to always store the battery unplugged from the charger, disconnected from your bike, and if applicable in the off-position.
These safety measures and care practices will help give your battery a long life and provide power to your ebike on many rides 🚵🏽 !